This website (“Site”) is owned by Get Mom Strong, LLC, and Sara Reardon, LLC, doing business as The Vagina Whisperer, (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
Personal Information We Collect
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual, and includes other information that may be associated with personal information. In general, you can visit our site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may seek information from you, such as name, email address, and phone number. It is our intent to let you know before we collect such personal information from you and to obtain your consent where required.
When you interact with our sites and services, depending on the site or service, we may ask for the following personal information directly from you:
- Contact Information allows us to communicate with you, including delivering our e-newsletter to you, and generally includes your name, addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, and/or telephone numbers.
- Payment Information needed to process payments, such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and card verification number when you purchase products and/or services from us.
- Transaction Information about how you interact with and use our sites and services, email, other communications, and applications, and how you interact with merchants, business affiliates, and service providers.
- Geographic Location Information but only if your mobile or other device transmits location data and/or your IP address, and you have activated a location-enabled site or service.
- Survey Data for functionality of certain services, which generally includes survey data (questions and responses).
Your Submissions help us with administration of our sites and services and includes any information you voluntarily provide, generally through free form text boxes, forums, uploading a document or authorizing us to retrieve and import information from another user or third party on your behalf. In each of the above instances, you will know what personal information we collect through our sites and services because you voluntarily and directly provide it. You may opt-out or request for us to delete your Personal Information by contacting us at [email protected].
Other Anonymous Information We Automatically Collect
We may also collect certain technical information when you use our Site. For example, our servers receive and automatically collect information about your computer and browser, including, for instance, your IP address, browser type, domain name from which you accessed the Site and other software or hardware information. If you access our Site from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device (UDID), type of device, general GPS location, or other transactional information for that device in order to serve content to it.
In addition, we may collect information about how you use our Site, such as the date and time you visit the site, the areas or pages of the site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site, visits to sites outside our network, and other click-stream data.
How We Use Personal Information
The information gathered from your use of our Site or provided by you voluntarily may be used to:
- Provide you with information about products, services, news and events.
- Allow you to use, purchase, and/or download products and services.
- Analyze use of our services and products, develop new services and products and customize our products, services, and other information we make available.
- Send you important notices, such as communications about changes to your account, and our sites and services terms, conditions, or policies.
- Solicit input and feedback to improve our sites and services and customize your user experience.
- Contact you via email, telephone, text or chat in a manner allowed by law.
- Meet our contractual obligations to you.
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, and service bulletins.
- Inform you about new products or promotional offers, or other opportunities which we feel will be of interest to you, and to provide advertisements to you through our site, email messages, text messages, applications, or other methods of communication.
- Administer surveys, giveaways, contests, or similar promotions or events sponsored by us or our affiliates.
- Help you schedule an appointment with us and remind you of upcoming or follow-up appointments.
- To use anonymized personal information to run (or authorize third parties to run) statistical research on individual or aggregate trends.
- To run social media advertisements.
In addition to the uses described above, we may use personal information that we collect for other purposes that are disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or with your consent.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share personal information about you with those third parties in the following circumstances:
- When we engage third parties (also referred to as “affiliates”) to perform services on our behalf, including maintenance services, hosting, data storage, scheduling, security, analytics and data analysis, payment processing, email and text message distribution, customer service, providing certain interactive tools, and conducting surveys.
- To satisfy any applicable laws or regulations.
- To defend ourselves in litigation or a regulatory action.
- When we have a good faith belief that we are required to disclose the information in response to legal process (for example, a subpoena, court order, or search warrant).
- Where we believe our sites and services are being used in the commission of a crime, including to report such criminal activity or to exchange information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and risk management.
- When we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health and/or safety of you, another person, or the public generally.
- We may share personal information about you for any other purpose(s) disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or with your consent.
- In addition, information about our users, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information could be transferred to third parties as one of our business assets.
We will retain the Personal Information you enter through our Site for the amount of time necessary to provide you with the information and/or services you request from us or to meet the purposes for collecting the information as described above.
Malware/Spyware/Viruses: Neither the Company nor the Site knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
Social Media. We may also provide social media features on our Site that enable you to share personal information with your social network(s) and to interact with our Site. Depending on the features, your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of personal information about you. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media site(s) with which you interact.
Bulletin Boards and Chat Areas. We may provide a platform through which Users may communicate with each other, such as a Chat area or a Bulletin Board. Users are solely responsible for the content of the messages they post on such forums. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
Security/How Your Personally Identifiable Information Is Protected
Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. We take reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information you provide to us from misuse, disclosure and unauthorized access. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk. Should we be made aware of a data breach, we will inform you in accordance with applicable laws.
Your Access To and Control Over Your Personally Identifiable Information: At any time, but only once per calendar year, or as otherwise required under applicable law, Users may contact Company to review the personally identifiable information that Company has collected about you. If you discover any errors, please notify Company and the information will be corrected. To review the personally identifiable information that company has collected about you, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line: “Personal Information Review Request.” Users may also request that Company delete a user account(s) or, if you have not established a user account, your email address, and any related data at any time. If you wish to delete your user account(s), please email us at [email protected] with the words “Delete Account” in the subject line. If you do not have a user account and wish to delete your email address or other personally identifiable information that you might have provided through your use of the Site, please email us at [email protected] with the words “Delete My Information” in the subject line.
You may also choose to confirm that the Company does not use your personal information in certain ways and/or to otherwise “opt out” of certain uses of that personal information, including without limitation (i) when your personal information may to be disclosed to a third party unrelated to the Company and/or parties directly related to providing your Services and/or (ii) when your personal information may be used for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. If you wish to limit your personal data in either such way or have other questions about how the Company may use your personal data, please contact us at [email protected] with the words “Privacy Request” in the subject line.
Your California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request from companies conducting business in California a list of third parties to which the company has disclosed personally identifiable information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes. Company has not and will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes; accordingly, it will not maintain such a list of third parties. If you are a resident of California and want information confirming how Company does shares your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may contact us at [email protected] with the words “California Privacy” in the subject line of your email.
Unsubscribe/Opt-Out: The Site may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from the Company which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at [email protected] including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Keep in mind, this opt-out does not apply to necessary communications, such as responding to an inquiry, and is revoked if you later request information from us.
Opting Out of Transactional or Relationship Communications. Communications that are sent by us, such as appointment requests, reminders and cancellations, are indicated as being from us and may be “real time” communications or communications triggered automatically upon the occurrence of certain events or dates and are often transactional or relationship messages. You may not be able to opt out of receiving certain messages although our services may provide a means to modify the frequency of receiving them. Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to modify the delivery of any of these transactional/relationship messages.
Do Not Track
We do not currently actively respond to “Do Not Track” browser signals or mechanisms that indicate a request to disable online tracking of individual users who use our sites and services.
Transfer of Information Across National Borders: Our Site and various information we collect are operated on servers located in and outside of the United States. When you access or use the Site and/or our services, personal information about you may be transferred outside the country in which you are situated to these other locations. The Company’s policies ensure that such personal information is protected to the same standard as if it was being housed in the United States.
Data Controller and Processors
We have a no spam policy and make every effort to comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. If you wish to opt-out of receiving any communications from us, please see the “Unsubscribe” section of this policy.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Our Site is intended for people age 18 and older. Any use of our Site by anyone under the age of 18 must be supervised by a parent or guardian. By using our Site, you attest that you are 18 or older or have permission of your parent or guardian to use this Site. If the Company discovers that a child under age 18 has signed up on the Site or provided us with personally identifiable information without their parent’s/guardian’s permission, we will delete that child’s identifiable information from our records, subject to any applicable laws requiring us to retain the data.
Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
No Class Or Representative Proceedings: Class Action Waiver
YOU AGREE THAT CLAIMS AGAINST US MAY ONLY BE BROUGHT IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. Unless we both agree, no arbitrator or judge may consolidate more than one person’s claims or otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. If a court decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of this paragraph’s limitations as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and may be brought in court.
Contact Information for Complaints or Concerns: If you have any complaints or concerns about the Company or about this privacy statement, please email us at: [email protected].
If you are a resident of the EU and have an unresolved data privacy concern or personal information collection, use, or disclosure concern, you may file a complaint/inquiry with us at the same email as above.
Changes to This Policy
Last Updated: 6/1/2020