Get Mom Strong, LLC, and Sara Reardon, LLC, doing business as “The Vagina Whisperer” offer pregnancy and post-partum online exercise/fitness, wellness and coaching programs. As a condition of participation in our program, you agree to the following. If you do not agree, do not participate in our on-line program.
- You attest that you are at least 18 years old to participate in our program(s). We do not intend for our program(s) to be used by individuals younger than 18.
- Our wellness and post-partum educational and exercise programs, even if targeted at a specific medical or physical problem, are intended to provide general education, not specific medical or physical therapy advice for you or any other particular individual. If we suggest self-assessment procedures, it is not intended to substitute for a medical or physical therapy exam. If we answer questions from you or other participants in the group, our answers are intended to be hypothetical only and not intended as specific medical or physical therapy advice for you or any other particular individual. You also understand and agree that none of our communications, whether in an individual or group session, establish a patient-therapist relationship. If you seek or require specific individualized advice, we will refer you to a provider in your area or recommend a physical therapy consultation with us via telehealth or in our office.
- If the program you participate in provides suggestions on general exercise, you understand that there are risks in participating in any exercise program. You may be at risk for injuries, including but not limited to tendinitis and muscle strains, back or neck injuries, paralysis, cardiovascular events or even death. If an exercise requires balance, you could be at risk for falling, which could result in fracturing bones. You may also experience muscle soreness from working muscles that are weak or deconditioned. When using exercise equipment, such as weights, resistance bands or therapeutic balls, there are always risks that the equipment may malfunction or fail, potentially causing injury, especially if it is not properly used.
- We recommend you obtain medical clearance from your primary care provider before participating in our on-line program. Your participation in our on-line program is solely at your own risk whether you obtain medical clearance or not. You knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, and assume full responsibility for your participation.
- We do not claim that our general exercise/fitness, wellness and general coaching program(s) will result in any particular or specific therapeutic, performance or other outcome.
- You understand that although our program instructors may be physical therapists, our virtual programs, whether offered to the public for free or through a paid program, are not physical therapy interventions or advice. You acknowledge and agree that we have not examined you (and have no duty to examine you) and no patient/client-therapist relationship has or will be established by you watching or participating in general exercise/fitness, wellness and general coaching program(s).
- You understand and agree that you have no expectation of privacy while participating in an online group session. If you participate in an individual online instructional or educational session, you understand that it is not considered a “telehealth” session because we are not providing medical or physical therapy interventions or advice, therefore, state and federal health care privacy laws (such as HIPAA) do not apply. As such, you should not disclose information about yourself that you do not want other participants to know.
- If the program you participate in is a group session, we may record the session and post it on social media sites or our website. We may also use it for other promotional purposes or training. If you do not want your image to be recorded, you should block or turn off your webcam. If you do not block or turn off your webcam, you are consenting to being recorded and allowing us to use your image in our recording for any legal purpose at our discretion without any expectation of attribution or compensation. We will not, however, associate your name with any recording that contains your image without first obtaining your consent, providing you do not voluntarily state your name at any time during the recording.
- Product Recommendations. We may recommend products that we think may benefit you through our education/coaching sessions. We may be affiliates to the distributor or manufacturer of the products we recommend. This means we may make a small commission if you make a purchase. The products we recommend on this website and in blog posts are always products we use ourselves or recommend to clients. However, by recommending a product and providing a link, we are not endorsing any particular vendor and make no claims or warranties regarding the products we recommend and you are free to obtain the products from the vendor of your choice.
- You acknowledge and accept the potential technology risks of participating in an online program, including but not limited to the risk of (1) interruption of the audio/video link, (2) disconnection of the audio/video link, (3) video that may not be clear, and (4) potential of unauthorized access to the live or recorded session. We are not responsible for these or other technology problems.
- You agree, on behalf of yourself and your heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, to assume these and all injury risks and waive all liability against Ashley Nowe and Sara Reardon and Get Mom Strong, LLC, and Sara Reardon, LLC, doing business as “The Vagina Whisperer,” it’s officers, members, employees, subcontractors, agents, assigns and other participants and sponsoring agencies (“Releasees”) for any and all claims, lawsuits, damages, liability, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, for any personal injury or personal property damage claims, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The purchase of products on this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these carefully before making any purchase.
- Online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer purchased product/s to any third party or person.
- All purchases made on www.yourpwerpregnancy.com are non-refundable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made please contact us at [email protected] to discuss a resolution.
All transactions conducted through Power Pregnancy and Pelvic Health are handled by a dedicated third party to ensure your information is secure. All payment information is handled by MemberPress and Stripe and your credit card information is not stored by Power Pregnancy and Pelvic Health. Please read the terms & conditions for Member Press and Stripe, as those sites are responsible for the transactions made.
As all of our products are digital, they are deemed “used” after purchased or downloaded. This, unfortunately, means we have a strict no refund policy in regards to dissatisfaction with a product. You may cancel your subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Your Power Pregnancy through the end of your Monthly or Annual billing period. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-MONTH OR PARTIAL YEAR MEMBERSHIP PERIODS OR UNWATCHED Power Pregnancy and Pelvic Health CONTENT.
The membership fee for our service will be billed at the beginning of the paying portion of your membership and each month or year thereafter unless and until you cancel your membership. We automatically bill your Payment Method each month or each year on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying membership. Membership fees are fully earned upon payment. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular, as indicated below, if your Payment Method has not successfully settled. In the event your membership began on a day not contained in a given month, we may bill your Payment Method on a day in the applicable month or such other day as we deem appropriate. For example, if you started your Power Pregnancy and Pelvic Health membership or became a paying member on January 31st, your next payment date is likely to be February 28th if paying monthly, and your Payment Method would be billed on that date. Your renewal date may change due to changes in your Membership.
All of our memberships are auto-renewal and must be canceled by each member 48-hours prior to each billing cycle to avoid recurring charges (This is a business standard similar to Netflix, Amazon Prime, Apple & Google subscriptions).
You may cancel your Power Pregnancy and Pelvic Health membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Power Pregnancy and Pelvic Health service through the end of your Month or Year billing period. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-MONTH OR PARTIAL-QUARTER, OR PARTIAL-ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP PERIODS OR UNWATCHED Power Pregnancy and Pelvic Health CONTENT.
To cancel your membership, follow these 4 steps:
- Login to your account at yourpowerpregnancy.com
- Click on your Profile avatar on the top right corner.
- Within the Profile page, click on Subscriptions
- Right bottom corner you will find a link “CANCEL” simply click on it.
If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
Power Pregnancy and Pelvic Health reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase, and product offerings without prior notice.
We can be reached at [email protected]. Thank you for participating!